Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRASSIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRASSIES exist?
Definitions of BRASSIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a golfing wood with a face more elevated that a driver but less than a spoon
- n - a golf club
There are 8 letters in BRASSIES: A B E I R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASSIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRASSIES plus a wildcard: BRASSIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRASSIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRASSIES
- RugerForum.com View topic - Brass mounted guns.....
- Drawing Flies 52 Brassie (gold beadhead). I grew up fishing brassies ...
- Take half a cup of classic rock. and half a cup of soul.
- The star of the Central Washington Fish-In is Rocky FordCreek. This is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.