Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASBESTOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASBESTOS exist?
Definitions of ASBESTOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fibrous amphibole
- Of, made of, or containing one or the other of these two mineral forms.
- adj - a mineral [n -ES] : ASBESTIC
There are 8 letters in ASBESTOS: A B E O S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASBESTOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASBESTOS plus a wildcard: ASBESTOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASBESTOS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASBESTOS
- crysotile - asbestos specimen
- FileAnthophyllite asbestos SEM.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- asbestosDuctTSI.jpg (709766 bytes)
- asbestos Roofing Secondhand Used fibre cement roof sheets Norfolk ...
- asbestos Photos
- Fibrous asbestos Sample
- asbestos Pipe Insulation Abestos Disease tops for Worker Deaths in ...
- asbestos Related Legislation asbestos Notifications Other Agencies ...
- An example of how a friable asbestos containing material
- Kingston Steam Plant asbestos and Mesothelioma
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.