Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASKET exist?
Definitions of BASKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that is usually woven and has handles
- noun - the quantity contained in a basket
- noun - horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- noun - a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- A container made of interwoven material, such as rushes or twigs.
- The amount that a basket can hold.
- An item resembling such a container in shape or function.
- A usually open gondola suspended from a hot-air balloon.
- Either of the two elevated goals, each consisting of a metal hoop from which an open-bottomed circular net is suspended.
- The score, normally worth two points, made by throwing the ball through this goal.
- A circular structure at the base of a ski pole, used to prevent the pole from sinking too deeply into the snow.
- noun - a wooden container
There are 6 letters in BASKET: A B E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASKET plus a wildcard: BASKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASKET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.