Scrabble word: SETBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETBACK exist?
Definitions of SETBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- An unanticipated or sudden check in progress; a change from better to worse.
- A steplike recession in a wall.
- Any of a series of such recessions in the rise of a tall building.
- An automatically timed setting of a thermostat to a lower temperature, as in the home at night.
- noun - a defeat
There are 7 letters in SETBACK: A B C E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETBACK plus a wildcard: SETBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETBACK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.