Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABS exist?
Definitions of CABS in dictionaries:
- noun - a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- v - to take or drive a taxicab
There are 4 letters in CABS: A B C S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABS plus a wildcard: CABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABS
Images for CABS
- For your safety never get into a car other than a Black Cab (with a ...
- New York City Taxi cabs pictures free use image 21-41-4 by FreeFoto ...
- Bruce cabs Vogel - In Loving Memory 10-23-56 to 11-06-01
- San Diego Airport Taxi Airport Taxi Service San Diego
- FileYellow cabs 03.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- the others have different colors or are vw vans)
- Parenting Question What Would You Do If Your Child Went Missing for 3 ...
- Rugged Elegance San Francisco Save The Black London Taxicabs in San ...
- Antioch Express Cab Need Taxi Call Now 925-755-4100 925-755-1300
- ve called to schedule dozens of cabs and I cant recall a time ...