Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASIC exist?
Definitions of BASIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn
- noun - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- adj - pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
- adj - reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- adj - serving as a base or starting point
- adj - of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- Of, relating to, or forming a base; fundamental: “Basic changes in public opinion often occur because of shifts in concerns and priorities” (Atlantic).
- Of, being, or serving as a starting point or basis: a basic course in Russian; a set of basic woodworking tools.
- Producing, resulting from, or relating to a base.
- Containing a base, especially in excess of acid.
- Containing oxide or hydroxide anions.
- Containing little silica, as igneous rocks.
- An essential, fundamental element or entity: the basics of math.
- Basic training.
There are 5 letters in BASIC: A B C I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASIC plus a wildcard: BASIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASIC
- basic Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- visual basic
- Download Resume Templates
- basic resume examples
- basic one page cv template
- ashtanga basic program
- El IDE ( Entorno Integrado deDesarrollo ) de Visual basic
- basic Cover letter
- Blackjack basic Strategy Card Cheat Sheet Casino Gambling Game ...
- Skill Based Resume Sample - Software Developer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.