Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABINS exist?
Definitions of CABINS in dictionaries:
- noun - small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- noun - a small house built of wood
- noun - the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- verb - confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- v - to live in a cabin (a roughly built house)
There are 6 letters in CABINS: A B C I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABINS plus a wildcard: CABINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABINS
- Wears Valley cabins for rent - Smoky Mountain cabin rentals in Wears ...
- Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals History of Log cabins in the United States ...
- Tulip Poplar Log Cabin Rental Tranquil Acres Log cabins
- Log cabins Canada Log cabins
- NC Vacation Rental cabins - NC Mountains - Boone BlowingRock Blue ...
- Cozy Pine Log Cabin Rental Tranquil Acres Log cabins
- Come and Experience the Magic of Lake Forest Luxury Log cabins
- Build Your Log CabinHome Articles How-tos Tools and more
- cabins Slickrock Campground
- Cabin 3 A Little Country at RiverView cabins and Canoes on the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.