Scrabble word: CABINS
Is CABINS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CABINS in dictionaries:
- noun - small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- noun - a small house built of wood
- noun - the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- verb - confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- verb - to live in a cabin (a roughly built house)
There are 6 letters in CABINS: A B C I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABINS
Click to search all anagrams of CABINS plus a wildcard: CABINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABINS
Images for CABINS
Lookup in Wiki for CABINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.