Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAB exist?
Definitions of SCAB in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - the crustlike surface of a healing skin lesion
- verb - form a scab
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- A crust discharged from and covering a healing wound.
- Scabies or mange in domestic animals or livestock, especially sheep.
- Any of various plant diseases caused by fungi or bacteria and resulting in crustlike spots on fruit, leaves, or roots.
- The spots caused by such a disease.
- A person regarded as contemptible.
- A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
- An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
- A person hired to replace a striking worker.
- To become covered with scabs or a scab.
- To work or take a job as a scab.
- v - to become covered with a scab (a crust that forms over a healing wound)
There are 4 letters in SCAB: A B C S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAB plus a wildcard: SCAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAB
Images for SCAB
- BEST MAYNEB M-22
- Does the word scab mean anything to you Yes please let me get ...
- Fruit with symptoms of apple scab. (Courtesy J. Hartman)
- The following facts concerning scab should be borne in mind
- Apple scab
- scalp scabs Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Staph (Staff) Skin Infections Pictures Healthhype.com
- Sedie scab Spoon
- Ask your vet but spraying gold Listerine on the itchy areas can help ...