Scrabble word: SCAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAB exist?
Definitions of SCAB in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - the crustlike surface of a healing skin lesion
- verb - form a scab
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- A crust discharged from and covering a healing wound.
- Scabies or mange in domestic animals or livestock, especially sheep.
- Any of various plant diseases caused by fungi or bacteria and resulting in crustlike spots on fruit, leaves, or roots.
- The spots caused by such a disease.
- A person regarded as contemptible.
- A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
- An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
- A person hired to replace a striking worker.
- To become covered with scabs or a scab.
- To work or take a job as a scab.
- verb - to become covered with a scab (a crust that forms over a healing wound)
There are 4 letters in SCAB: A B C S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAB plus a wildcard: SCAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAB
Images for SCAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.