Scrabble word: BANI
Is BANI valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BANI in dictionaries:
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- noun - a bachelor's degree in nursing
- noun - a monetary unit of Romania
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 4 letters in BANI: A B I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANI
Click to search all anagrams of BANI plus a wildcard: BANI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANI
Images for BANI
Lookup in Wiki for BANI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.