Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAIN exist?
Definitions of BRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers
- noun - mental ability
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - the brain of certain animals used as meat
- verb - hit on the head
- verb - kill by smashing someone's skull
- The portion of the vertebrate central nervous system that is enclosed within the cranium, continuous with the spinal cord, and composed of gray matter and white matter.
- A functionally similar portion of the invertebrate nervous system.
- Intellectual ability; mind: a dull brain; a quick brain.
- A highly intelligent person.
- Often brains.
- The control center, as of a ship, aircraft, or spacecraft.
- To smash in the skull of.
- To exert or expend great mental effort: She beat her brains out during the examination.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 5 letters in BRAIN: A B I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAIN plus a wildcard: BRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.