Is BRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers
- noun - mental ability
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - the brain of certain animals used as meat
- verb - hit on the head
- verb - kill by smashing someone's skull
- The portion of the vertebrate central nervous system that is enclosed within the cranium, continuous with the spinal cord, and composed of gray matter and white matter.
- A functionally similar portion of the invertebrate nervous system.
- Intellectual ability; mind: a dull brain; a quick brain.
- A highly intelligent person.
- Often brains.
- The control center, as of a ship, aircraft, or spacecraft.
- To smash in the skull of.
- To exert or expend great mental effort: She beat her brains out during the examination.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 5 letters in BRAIN: A B I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAIN, to go: BRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in BRAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAIN
What's nearby BRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for BRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAIN"