Scrabble word: BRAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAINS exist?
Definitions of BRAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers
- noun - mental ability
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - the brain of certain animals used as meat
- verb - hit on the head
- verb - kill by smashing someone's skull
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 6 letters in BRAINS: A B I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAINS plus a wildcard: BRAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.