Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAINS exist?
Definitions of RAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun - drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- noun - anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- verb - precipitate as rain
- v - to fall like rain (drops of water condensed from atmospheric vapor)
There are 5 letters in RAINS: A I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAINS plus a wildcard: RAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAINS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAINS
- Beautiful rain pictures reminds unforgettable days of life which we ...
- Follow My Bliss It rains Alot in Portland Oregon
- LAHORE Torrential rains have wreaked havoc across Punjab ...
- Rain Rain And More Rain Bill Levett
- Rajans Take Climate Change Monsoon onset seen around normal date
- Report When it rains states downpours are getting worse
- Introspection Inspiration The rains
- Torrential rains in the desert
- Yesterday it wasnt just raining. It was pouring outside .and I ...
- the rains Drawing by Meenakshi Shrivastava - A view after the rains ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.