Scrabble word: DRAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAINS exist?
Definitions of DRAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
- noun - tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- noun - a pipe through which liquid is carried away
- noun - a gradual depletion of energy or resources
- verb - flow off gradually
- verb - deplete of resources
- verb - empty of liquid
- verb - make weak
- verb - to draw off a liquid
There are 6 letters in DRAINS: A D I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAINS plus a wildcard: DRAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.