Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORDAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDAINS exist?
Definitions of ORDAINS in dictionaries:
- verb - order by virtue of superior authority
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - invest with ministerial or priestly authority
- verb - issue an order
- v - to invest with holy authority
There are 7 letters in ORDAINS: A D I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDAINS plus a wildcard: ORDAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDAINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDAINS
- centerformission.org Bishop Piche ordains Deacon in Nuu
- Bible References for Priesthood Authority on Moronis Unofficial ...
- relationships think nothing else but that god ordains all and
- an Archbishop ordains 2 married men Droos Clues
- ... Jackson Dont Become A ONE ISSUE Voter ordains E.J. [Audio
- ... Catholic Diocese of La Crosse ordains first native Mexican as priest
- Moses ordains Aaron
- Missionhurst Joliows Blog
- including Cromartie Ihedigo Leonhard Lowery Pool E Smith Kyle ...
- Whatever My God ordains TTV Samuel Rodigast Inspirational Quote 8 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.