Scrabble word: DINOSAUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DINOSAUR exist?
Definitions of DINOSAUR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era
- Any of various extinct, often gigantic, carnivorous or herbivorous reptiles of the orders Saurischia and Ornithischia that were chiefly terrestrial and existed during the Mesozoic era.
- A relic of the past: “living dinosaurs of the world of vegetation” (John Olmsted).
- One that is hopelessly outmoded or unwieldy: “The old, big-city teaching hospital is a dinosaur” (Peggy Breault).
- noun - one of a group of extinct reptiles
There are 8 letters in DINOSAUR: A D I N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DINOSAUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DINOSAUR plus a wildcard: DINOSAUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DINOSAUR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DINOSAUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.