Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSIN exist?
Definitions of ROSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
- verb - rub rosin onto
- A translucent yellowish to dark brown resin derived from the stumps or sap of various pine trees and used to increase sliding friction, as on the bows of certain stringed instruments, and to manufacture a wide variety of products including varnishes, inks, linoleum, adhesives, and soldering compounds.
- v - to treat with rosin (a brittle resin)
There are 5 letters in ROSIN: I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSIN plus a wildcard: ROSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSIN
- China Gum rosin at competitive prices from Tianjin Guohua Conghui ...
- Pirastro Goldflex rosin & Kolstein rosin
- Which rosin brand is the best rosin Learning Violin Is Childs ...
- rosin Pictures rosin Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
- Millant Deroux rosin for Violin Viola or Cello Shar Music ...
- Are their different kinds of rosin
- VIOLONCELLO - CELLO rosin (Store for musician)
- Joey rosin