Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GROINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROINS exist?
Definitions of GROINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals
- noun - a curved edge formed by two intersecting vaults
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- verb - build with groins
- v - to build with intersecting arches
There are 6 letters in GROINS: G I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROINS plus a wildcard: GROINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GROINS
- Eye on Dare Basnight & Terminal groins
- Coastal erosion and the ban on hard structures - North Carolina ...
- groins along shoreline showing accretion on updrift side of groin and ...
- groins at Cape Hatteras The northern Outer Banks
- groins and long shore drift.
- The Running Scientist Beach Retention
- ... Shifting Inlets and Terminal groins in North Carolina Coastal Care
- ... solution to beach renourishment groins groynes jettys save the beaches
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.