Scrabble word: ROUSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUSING exist?
Definitions of ROUSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of arousing
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- adj - capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- adj - rousing to activity or heightened action as by spurring or goading
- Inducing enthusiasm or excitement; stirring: a rousing sermon.
- Lively; vigorous: a rousing march tune.
- Used as an intensive: a rousing lie.
- verb - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity