Scrabble word: ROUSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUSING exist?
Definitions of ROUSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of arousing
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- adj - capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- adj - rousing to activity or heightened action as by spurring or goading
- Inducing enthusiasm or excitement; stirring: a rousing sermon.
- Lively; vigorous: a rousing march tune.
- Used as an intensive: a rousing lie.
- verb - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity
There are 7 letters in ROUSING: G I N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUSING plus a wildcard: ROUSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.