Scrabble word: COURSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COURSING exist?
Definitions of COURSING in dictionaries:
- noun - hunting with dogs (usually greyhounds) that are trained to chase game (such as hares) by sight instead of by scent
- verb - move swiftly through or over
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - hunt with hounds
- Hunting with dogs trained to chase game by sight instead of scent.
- noun - the pursuit of game by hounds
There are 8 letters in COURSING: C G I N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COURSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COURSING plus a wildcard: COURSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COURSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COURSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.