Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNU
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNU exist?
Definitions of CORNU in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a horn in shape
- adj - a hornlike bone formation [n -NUA] : CORNUAL
There are 5 letters in CORNU: C N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNU plus a wildcard: CORNU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNU
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNU
- FileAquarius Plan cornu.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cornu ClipArt ETC
- Image Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi f. sanguinea Christenson 2001
- Paul cornu - 1907
- Roman cornu (Replica) c.200AD
- Agostino Arrivabene
- Prof. Bernard cornu Directeur de la Formation CNED (Centre ...
- Podostroma cornu-damae
- Stphanie cornu
- Marie Alfred cornu - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.