Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNUS exist?
Definitions of CORNUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rosid dicot genus of the family Cornaceae including: dogwood
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a horn in shape
- n - a hardwood tree or shrub
There are 6 letters in CORNUS: C N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNUS plus a wildcard: CORNUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNUS
- Cornaceae cornus macrophylla Wallich 21064-0464-1981
- Fichiercornus sanguinea jfg.jpg - Wikipdia
- Filecornus florida 02 by Line1.jpg -
- Filecornus alba 01 ies.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filcornus controversa 07-01-18.jpg - Wikipedia
- cornus alba Aurea (Cornouiller blanc)
- Le cornus kousa Satomi est un arbuste intressant
- cornus canadensis - Vivai Priola
- cornus kousa aurora Acquario azzurro
- cornus sericea Ivory Halo (cornus alba Baihalo) Cornouiller soyeux ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.