Scrabble word: SCORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORN exist?
Definitions of SCORN in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - open disrespect for a person or thing
- verb - look down on with disdain
- verb - reject with contempt
- Contempt or disdain felt toward a person or object considered despicable or unworthy.
- The expression of such an attitude in behavior or speech; derision.
- One spoken of or treated with contempt.
- To consider or treat as contemptible or unworthy.
- To express contempt; scoff.
- verb - to treat or regard with contempt
There are 5 letters in SCORN: C N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORN plus a wildcard: SCORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORN
Images for SCORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.