Scrabble word: SCORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORN exist?
Definitions of SCORN in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - open disrespect for a person or thing
- verb - look down on with disdain
- verb - reject with contempt
- Contempt or disdain felt toward a person or object considered despicable or unworthy.
- The expression of such an attitude in behavior or speech; derision.
- One spoken of or treated with contempt.
- To consider or treat as contemptible or unworthy.
- To express contempt; scoff.
- verb - to treat or regard with contempt