Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACORNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACORNS exist?
Definitions of ACORNS in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit of the oak tree: a smooth thin-walled nut in a woody cup-shaped base
- adj - the fruit of the oak tree [n -S] : ACORNED
There are 6 letters in ACORNS: A C N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACORNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACORNS plus a wildcard: ACORNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACORNS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACORNS
- acorns - 120bag - Brown - Very Realistic - Various Sizes
- acorns Daimons Gods Guides and Road Maps NWA Friends of Jung
- black oak acorns
- What Can You Do with all those acorns Nature Pods
- Acorn Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- WP13639 acorns of Pedunculate Oak ( Quercus robur ).
- WP10176 Pedunculate Oak ( Quercus robur ) acorns.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.