Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANCHORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANCHORS exist?
Definitions of ANCHORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- noun - a central cohesive source of support and stability
- noun - a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- verb - fix firmly and stably
- verb - secure a vessel with an anchor
- verb - to secure by means of an anchor (a device for holding a floating vessel in place)
There are 7 letters in ANCHORS: A C H N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCHORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANCHORS plus a wildcard: ANCHORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANCHORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANCHORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.