Scrabble word: HORNS
Is HORNS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HORNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- noun - one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- noun - a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
- noun - a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- noun - any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- noun - the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- noun - a device having the shape of a horn
- noun - an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- noun - a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- noun - a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - to form a horn (a hard, bonelike projection of the head)
There are 5 letters in HORNS: H N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORNS
Click to search all anagrams of HORNS plus a wildcard: HORNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORNS
Images for HORNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.