Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORNS exist?
Definitions of HORNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- noun - one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- noun - a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
- noun - a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- noun - any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- noun - the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- noun - a device having the shape of a horn
- noun - an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- noun - a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- noun - a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- v - to form a horn (a hard, bonelike projection of the head)
There are 5 letters in HORNS: H N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORNS plus a wildcard: HORNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORNS
- antelope horns How to Study at University
- Hereis a before and after using black shoe polish on some ...
- Ram horns I from Austin Sculpture
- ... Costumes Devil Costumes Devil Accessories Large horns Devil Mask
- FileAfrican Buffalo horns.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Rhino Horn - full view of a very long rhino horn one of a pair that ...
- Free 3D models - The little big horn (POV-Ray)
- NICE Set of Bull horns by PhatDog on Etsy
- Caribou horns
- Horn Spoon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.