Scrabble word: HONORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONORS exist?
Definitions of HONORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - the state of being honored
- noun - the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - show respect towards
- verb - accept as pay
- verb - to treat with respect
There are 6 letters in HONORS: H N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONORS plus a wildcard: HONORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONORS
Images for HONORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.