Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORN exist?
Definitions of HORN in dictionaries:
- noun - a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- noun - one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- noun - a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
- noun - a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- noun - any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- noun - the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- noun - a device having the shape of a horn
- noun - an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- noun - a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- noun - a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- One of the hard, usually permanent structures projecting from the head of certain mammals, such as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes, consisting of a bony core covered with a sheath of keratinous material.
- A hard protuberance, such as an antler or a projection on the head of a giraffe or rhinoceros, that is similar to or suggestive of a horn.
- The hard, smooth keratinous material forming the outer covering of the horns of cattle or related animals.
- A natural or synthetic substance resembling this material.
- A container, such as a powder horn, made from a horn.
- A horn of plenty; a cornucopia.
- Either of the ends of a new moon.
- The point of an anvil.
- The pommel of a saddle.
- An ear trumpet.
- A device for projecting sound waves, as in a loudspeaker.
- A hollow, metallic electromagnetic transmission antenna with a circular or rectangular cross section.
- A wind instrument made of an animal horn.
- A brass wind instrument, such as a trombone or tuba.
- A French horn.
- A wind instrument, such as a trumpet or saxophone, used in a jazz band.
- A usually electrical signaling device that produces a loud, resonant sound: an automobile horn.
- Any of various noisemakers operated by blowing or by squeezing a hollow rubber ball.
- A telephone.
- To restrain oneself; draw back.
- To retreat from a previously taken position, view, or stance.
- To economize.
- v - to form a horn (a hard, bonelike projection of the head)
There are 4 letters in HORN: H N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORN plus a wildcard: HORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORN
Images for HORN
- Hoffman horn - horn
- rat holds a french horn in one of the incredible pictures of Ellen ...
- French horn Lessons Idaho Music Lessons
- Tooting My Own horn Pamsletsgetdowntobusinesss Weblog
- ... Facts about the French horn TradeTang Musical Instruments
- Air horn Products Catalog Find The Perfect Train Air horn ...
- German or Austrian Post horn
- Parforce-horn in Eb three times bend in yellow brass030mm ...
- Click to hear a solo ona Post horn
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.