Scrabble word: CHAOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAOS exist?
Definitions of CHAOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme confusion and disorder
- noun - the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
- noun - (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods
- noun - (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
- The aperiodic, unpredictable behavior arising in a system extremely sensitive to variations in initial conditions and exhibited by phenomena such as turbulent flow, long-range weather patterns, and cardiac arrhythmias.
- An abyss; a chasm.
- adj - a state of total disorder; a confused mass [n -ES] : CHAOTIC