Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHAOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAOS exist?
Definitions of CHAOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme confusion and disorder
- noun - the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
- noun - (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods
- noun - (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
- The aperiodic, unpredictable behavior arising in a system extremely sensitive to variations in initial conditions and exhibited by phenomena such as turbulent flow, long-range weather patterns, and cardiac arrhythmias.
- An abyss; a chasm.
- adj - a state of total disorder; a confused mass [n -ES] : CHAOTIC
There are 5 letters in CHAOS: A C H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAOS plus a wildcard: CHAOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAOS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.