Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNS exist?
Definitions of CORNS in dictionaries:
- noun - tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties
- noun - the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- noun - ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- noun - a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- noun - (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
- noun - something sentimental or trite
- verb - feed (cattle) with corn
- verb - preserve with salt
- verb - to preserve with salt
There are 5 letters in CORNS: C N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNS plus a wildcard: CORNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.