Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCORNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORNS exist?
Definitions of SCORNS in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - open disrespect for a person or thing
- verb - look down on with disdain
- verb - reject with contempt
- v - to treat or regard with contempt
There are 6 letters in SCORNS: C N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORNS plus a wildcard: SCORNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORNS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCORNS
- Frost seeded switchgrass vs. spring planted - QDMA Forums
- Al-Shabaab scorns 33m arrest bounty News24
- Thread Birth of a Butt-Muncher
- Its finally here....Hanneyscorns on the net...visit us at http ...
- The Children Whom Reason scorns The Doctor Is In
- ... for Swans and Scorpions Swapions Vs scorns Vietnam Swans
- Dear John letter...Hell hath no fury like the scorns of a U.S. Marine
- Xstrata shareholder scorns Glencore deal - Telegraph
- Virgin Media boss Neil Berkett scorns broadband rivals BT and BSkyB ...
- Bar scorns a brave Queens guard for serving his country UK News ...