Scrabble word: CENSORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSORS exist?
Definitions of CENSORS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who censures or condemns
- noun - a person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
- verb - to delete an objectionable word or passage