Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENSORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSORS exist?
Definitions of CENSORS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who censures or condemns
- noun - a person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
- verb - to delete an objectionable word or passage
There are 7 letters in CENSORS: C E N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENSORS plus a wildcard: CENSORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENSORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENSORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.