Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGRESS exist?
Definitions of CONGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the legislature of the United States government
- noun - a meeting of elected or appointed representatives
- noun - a national legislative assembly
- noun - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman
- A formal assembly of representatives, as of various nations, to discuss problems.
- The national legislative body of the United States, consisting of the Senate and the House of Representatives.
- The two-year session of this legislature between elections of the House of Representatives.
- The act of coming together or meeting.
- A single meeting, as of a political party or other group.
- Sexual intercourse.
- v - to assemble together
There are 8 letters in CONGRESS: C E G N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONGRESS plus a wildcard: CONGRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONGRESS
- congress Disenfranchised Citizen
- ... congress the most recently elected and re-elected group of
- Obama and congress Are Choosing to Cause a Recession - Thoughtful ...
- Corn Hugger Blog Archive congress votes no on Ethanol
- Former Members of congress Call for Bipartisanship AmericaSpeaks
- congress Needs to Extend the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act ...
- The Importance of congress OSGs AP Government & Politics
- congress_purple night
- congress Moves on Defunding Obamacare US Daily Review
- ... congress in the House Chamber of the Capitol in Washington on Tuesday
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.