Scrabble word: GROSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROSS exist?
Definitions of GROSS in dictionaries:
- noun - twelve dozen
- noun - the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- verb - earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
- adj - before any deductions
- adj - lacking fine distinctions or detail
- adj - repellently fat
- adj - visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
- adj - without qualification
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Unmitigated in any way; utter: gross imcompetence.
- Brutishly coarse, as in behavior; crude.
- Offensive; disgusting.
- Lacking sensitivity or discernment; unrefined.
- Carnal; sensual.
- Overweight; corpulent.
- Dense; profuse.
- Broad; general: the gross outlines of a plan.
- To fill with disgust; nauseate: “The trick in making a family film... is finding ways to interest grown-ups without boring, confusing, or grossing out the younger set” (Christian Science Monitor).
- adj - extremely or deliberately conspicuous
- verb - to earn exclusive of deductions