Scrabble word: GROSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROSS exist?
Definitions of GROSS in dictionaries:
- noun - twelve dozen
- noun - the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- verb - earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
- adj - before any deductions
- adj - lacking fine distinctions or detail
- adj - repellently fat
- adj - visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
- adj - without qualification
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Unmitigated in any way; utter: gross imcompetence.
- Brutishly coarse, as in behavior; crude.
- Offensive; disgusting.
- Lacking sensitivity or discernment; unrefined.
- Carnal; sensual.
- Overweight; corpulent.
- Dense; profuse.
- Broad; general: the gross outlines of a plan.
- To fill with disgust; nauseate: “The trick in making a family film... is finding ways to interest grown-ups without boring, confusing, or grossing out the younger set” (Christian Science Monitor).
- adj - extremely or deliberately conspicuous
- verb - to earn exclusive of deductions
There are 5 letters in GROSS: G O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROSS plus a wildcard: GROSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROSS
Images for GROSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.