Scrabble word: INCUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCUR exist?
Definitions of INCUR in dictionaries:
- verb - make oneself subject to
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- To acquire or come into (something usually undesirable); sustain: incurred substantial losses during the stock market crash.
- To become liable or subject to as a result of one’s actions; bring upon oneself: incur the anger of a friend.
- verb - to bring upon oneself
There are 5 letters in INCUR: C I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCUR plus a wildcard: INCUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCUR
Images for INCUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.