Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUSIN exist?
Definitions of COUSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the child of your aunt or uncle
- A child of one’s aunt or uncle.
- A relative descended from a common ancestor, such as a grandparent, by two or more steps in a diverging line.
- A relative by blood or marriage; a kinsman or kinswoman.
- A member of a kindred group or country: our Canadian cousins.
- Used as a form of address by a sovereign in addressing another sovereign or a high-ranking member of the nobility.
- adj - a child of one's aunt or uncle [n -S] : COUSINLY
There are 6 letters in COUSIN: C I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUSIN plus a wildcard: COUSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUSIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUSIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.