Scrabble word: COUSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUSIN exist?
Definitions of COUSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the child of your aunt or uncle
- A child of one’s aunt or uncle.
- A relative descended from a common ancestor, such as a grandparent, by two or more steps in a diverging line.
- A relative by blood or marriage; a kinsman or kinswoman.
- A member of a kindred group or country: our Canadian cousins.
- Used as a form of address by a sovereign in addressing another sovereign or a high-ranking member of the nobility.
- adj - a child of one's aunt or uncle [n -S] : COUSINLY