Scrabble word: CUSHION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSHION exist?
Definitions of CUSHION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical damper
- noun - the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- noun - a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- verb - protect from impact
- A pad or pillow with a soft filling, used for resting, reclining, or kneeling.
- Something resilient used as a rest, support, or shock absorber.
- A mat placed or attached beneath carpeting to provide softness and increase durability.
- A padlike body part.
- The rim bordering the playing surface of a billiard table.
- A pillow used in lacemaking.
- Something that mitigates or relieves an adverse effect: extra funds serving as a cushion against future inflation.
- To provide with a cushion: cushion a bench.
- To place or seat on a cushion.
- To cover or hide (something) with or as if with a cushion.
- To protect from impacts or other disturbing effects: an automobile suspension that cushions the ride.
- To mitigate the effects of; absorb the shock of: cushion a blow.
- verb - to pad with soft material
There are 7 letters in CUSHION: C H I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSHION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSHION plus a wildcard: CUSHION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSHION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUSHION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.