Scrabble word: SUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNG exist?
Definitions of SUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279
- verb - deliver by singing
- verb - produce tones with the voice
- verb - to make melodious sounds
- verb - make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 4 letters in SUNG: G N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNG plus a wildcard: SUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNG
Images for SUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.