Scrabble word: SWUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWUNG exist?
Definitions of SWUNG in dictionaries:
- verb - move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - change direction with a swinging motion
- verb - influence decisively
- verb - make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- verb - hang freely
- verb - hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
- verb - alternate dramatically between high and low values
- verb - live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
- verb - have a certain musical rhythm
- verb - be a social swinger
- verb - play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- verb - engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
- verb - to move freely back and forth
There are 5 letters in SWUNG: G N S U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWUNG plus a wildcard: SWUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWUNG
Images for SWUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.