Scrabble word: SWUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWUNG exist?
Definitions of SWUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of steady vigorous action that is characteristic of an activity
- noun - mechanical device used as a plaything to support someone swinging back and forth
- noun - a sweeping blow or stroke
- noun - changing location by moving back and forth
- noun - a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
- noun - a jaunty rhythm in music
- noun - the act of swinging a golf club at a golf ball and (usually) hitting it
- noun - in baseball
- noun - a square dance figure
- verb - to move freely back and forth
There are 5 letters in SWUNG: G N S U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWUNG plus a wildcard: SWUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWUNG
Images for SWUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.