Scrabble word: GENUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENUS exist?
Definitions of GENUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a general kind of something
- noun - (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more species
- noun - hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
- A taxonomic category ranking below a family and above a species and generally consisting of a group of species exhibiting similar characteristics.
- A class of objects divided into subordinate species having certain common attributes.
- A class, group, or kind with common attributes.
- noun - a kind, sort, or class