Scrabble word: GENUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENUS exist?
Definitions of GENUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a general kind of something
- noun - (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more species
- A taxonomic category ranking below a family and above a species and generally consisting of a group of species exhibiting similar characteristics.
- A class of objects divided into subordinate species having certain common attributes.
- A class, group, or kind with common attributes.
- noun - a kind, sort, or class
There are 5 letters in GENUS: E G N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENUS plus a wildcard: GENUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENUS
Images for GENUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.