Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENIUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENIUS exist?
Definitions of GENIUS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - unusual mental ability
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - exceptional creative ability
- noun - a natural talent
- Extraordinary intellectual and creative power.
- A person of extraordinary intellect and talent: “One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius” (Simone de Beauvoir).
- A person who has an exceptionally high intelligence quotient, typically above 140.
- A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination: has a genius for choosing the right words.
- One who has such a talent or inclination: a genius at diplomacy.
- The prevailing spirit or distinctive character, as of a place, a person, or an era: the genius of Elizabethan England.
- A tutelary deity or guardian spirit of a person or place.
- A person who has great influence over another.
- A jinni in Muslim mythology.
- n - an exceptional natural aptitude
There are 6 letters in GENIUS: E G I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENIUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENIUS plus a wildcard: GENIUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENIUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENIUS
- ... heart is true for all men that is genius. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Sign up and download this genius At Work image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Youre A genius Environmental Factors vs. Genetics in Determining ...
- Image - genius-meme.png - Gumbapedia Fanon Wiki
- Download A True genius wallpaper 89987
- So is there anyone else out there a genius besides me and Walter ...
- Steve Jobs the Everyman Who Made genius So Simple Pastor Chris ...
- Are You A genius the Good Life
- genius Quotes - Quote genius - Real genius Quotes
- genius 1 aindatorindo - Imagens engraadas videos engraados ...