Scrabble word: GENIUS
Is GENIUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GENIUS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - unusual mental ability
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - exceptional creative ability
- noun - a natural talent
- Extraordinary intellectual and creative power.
- A person of extraordinary intellect and talent: “One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius” (Simone de Beauvoir).
- A person who has an exceptionally high intelligence quotient, typically above 140.
- A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination: has a genius for choosing the right words.
- One who has such a talent or inclination: a genius at diplomacy.
- The prevailing spirit or distinctive character, as of a place, a person, or an era: the genius of Elizabethan England.
- A tutelary deity or guardian spirit of a person or place.
- A person who has great influence over another.
- A jinni in Muslim mythology.
- noun - an exceptional natural aptitude
There are 6 letters in GENIUS: E G I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENIUS
Click to search all anagrams of GENIUS plus a wildcard: GENIUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENIUS
Images for GENIUS
Lookup in Wiki for GENIUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.