Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUINEAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUINEAS exist?
Definitions of GUINEAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- n - a former British coin
There are 7 letters in GUINEAS: A E G I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUINEAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUINEAS plus a wildcard: GUINEAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUINEAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUINEAS
- guineas Sugar Mountain Farm
- Rural Ramblings... A New Generation of guineas
- Rural Ramblings... Fridays Farm Fotos
- rather fowl around here these days. There are two groups of guineas ...
- Full resolution (1600 1204 pixels file size 692 KB MIME ...
- not sure why it takes half a dozen adult guineas to take care of ...
- Keeping guineas as Pets
- Rural Ramblings... Adult guineas With Their Baby Keets
- ... trio of guineas started out with 12 keets but only have 3 survivors
- Rural Ramblings... Guinea Fowl Family