Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUINEAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUINEAS exist?
Definitions of GUINEAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- noun - a former British coin
There are 7 letters in GUINEAS: A E G I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUINEAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUINEAS plus a wildcard: GUINEAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUINEAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUINEAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.