Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUINEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUINEA exist?
Definitions of GUINEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- A gold coin issued in England from 1663 to 1813 and worth one pound and one shilling.
- The sum of one pound and one shilling.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Italian or a person of Italian descent.
- n - a former British coin
There are 6 letters in GUINEA: A E G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUINEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUINEA plus a wildcard: GUINEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUINEA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUINEA
- guinea Map - Africa - Capital Conakry Rivers Flag and Cities
- guinea Map - guinea Satellite Image - Physical - Political
- guinea Page
- guinea Atlas Maps and Online Resources Infoplease.com
- Equatorial guinea Map - Physical Map of Equatorial guinea
- guinea Map - Physical Map of guinea
- guinea Map - Political Map of guinea
- guinea Bissau Physical Map - Physical Map of guinea Bissau
- Map of Equatorial guinea and Equatorial guinea Road Maps...
- guinea Bissau Map - Africa Travel