Is GUINEA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUINEA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- A gold coin issued in England from 1663 to 1813 and worth one pound and one shilling.
- The sum of one pound and one shilling.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Italian or a person of Italian descent.
- noun - a former British coin
There are 6 letters in GUINEA: A E G I N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUINEA
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUINEA, to go: GUINEA?
Rearrange the letters in GUINEA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUINEA
What's nearby GUINEA
Lookup in Wiki for GUINEA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUINEA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUINEA"