Scrabble word: GUINEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUINEA exist?
Definitions of GUINEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- A gold coin issued in England from 1663 to 1813 and worth one pound and one shilling.
- The sum of one pound and one shilling.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Italian or a person of Italian descent.
- noun - a former British coin