Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUINEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUINEA exist?
Definitions of GUINEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Italian descent
- noun - a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic
- noun - a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white
- A gold coin issued in England from 1663 to 1813 and worth one pound and one shilling.
- The sum of one pound and one shilling.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Italian or a person of Italian descent.
- noun - a former British coin
There are 6 letters in GUINEA: A E G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUINEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUINEA plus a wildcard: GUINEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUINEA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUINEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.