Scrabble word: GUISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUISE exist?
Definitions of GUISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- Outward appearance or aspect; semblance.
- False appearance; pretense: spoke to me under the guise of friendship.
- Mode of dress; garb: huddled on the street in the guise of beggars.
- Custom; habit.
- verb - to alter the appearance of
There are 5 letters in GUISE: E G I S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUISE plus a wildcard: GUISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUISE
Images for GUISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.