Scrabble word: SINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGE exist?
Definitions of SINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a surface burn
- verb - burn superficially or lightly
- verb - become superficially burned
- To burn superficially; scorch.
- To burn off the feathers or bristles of (a carcass of a bird or an animal) by subjecting briefly to flame.
- To burn the ends of (hair, for example).
- A slight or surface burn; a scorch.
- verb - to burn slightly
There are 5 letters in SINGE: E G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGE plus a wildcard: SINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGE
Images for SINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.