Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENSIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENSIGN exist?
Definitions of ENSIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard
- noun - an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
- noun - colors flown by a ship to show its nationality
- A national flag displayed on ships and aircraft, often with the special insignia of a branch or unit of the armed forces.
- A standard or banner, as of a military unit.
- A standard-bearer.
- ENS, Ens.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- A badge of office or power; an emblem: “I want the seals of power and place,/The ensigns of command,/Charged by the people’s unbought grace,/To rule my native land” (John Quincy Adams).
- A sign; a token.
- noun - a navy officer
There are 6 letters in ENSIGN: E G I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENSIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENSIGN plus a wildcard: ENSIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENSIGN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENSIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.