Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSING exist?
Definitions of TENSING in dictionaries:
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - increase the tension on
- verb - become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 7 letters in TENSING: E G I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSING plus a wildcard: TENSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.