Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENNIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENNIT exist?
Definitions of SENNIT in dictionaries:
- noun - flat braided cordage that is used on ships
- Braided cordage formed by plaiting several strands of rope fiber or similar material.
- Plaited straw, grass, or palm leaves for making hats.
- n - braided straw used in making hats
There are 6 letters in SENNIT: E I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENNIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENNIT plus a wildcard: SENNIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENNIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENNIT
- sennit can be as simple as a braid usually woven in hair. It canbe ...
- Ephemeral Life... Coconut sennit...
- Strengthening sennit
- sennit - Definition of sennit
- ... Triangle Knots can be tied one after the next to form a sennit
- making a french sennit tutorial
- sennit Rope 12 x 150
- exercise in this activity guide we will make the Square Crown sennit ...
- sennit - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Coconut sennit Na Kani O Hula Farms Maui Hawaii Hula Supplies ...