Scrabble word: INTENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSE exist?
Definitions of INTENSE in dictionaries:
- adj - possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - (of color) having the highest saturation
- Possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to an extreme degree: the intense sun of the tropics.
- Extreme in degree, strength, or size: intense heat.
- Involving or showing strain or extreme effort: intense concentration.
- Deeply felt; profound: intense emotion.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of an extreme kind”: intense emotions; fierce loyalty; vehement dislike; violent rage.
- adj - existing in an extreme degree