Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSE exist?
Definitions of INTENSE in dictionaries:
- adj - possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - (of color) having the highest saturation
- Possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to an extreme degree: the intense sun of the tropics.
- Extreme in degree, strength, or size: intense heat.
- Involving or showing strain or extreme effort: intense concentration.
- Deeply felt; profound: intense emotion.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of an extreme kind”: intense emotions; fierce loyalty; vehement dislike; violent rage.
- adj - existing in an extreme degree
There are 7 letters in INTENSE: E E I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENSE plus a wildcard: INTENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.