Scrabble word: SENTIENT
Is SENTIENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENTIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness
- adj - consciously perceiving
- Having sense perception; conscious: “The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God’s stage” (T.
- Experiencing sensation or feeling.
- noun - a person or thing capable of sensation
There are 8 letters in SENTIENT: E E I N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTIENT
Click to search all anagrams of SENTIENT plus a wildcard: SENTIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTIENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTIENT
Lookup in Wiki for SENTIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.