Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENTIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTIENT exist?
Definitions of SENTIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness
- adj - consciously perceiving
- Having sense perception; conscious: “The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God’s stage” (T.
- Experiencing sensation or feeling.
- n - a person or thing capable of sensation
There are 8 letters in SENTIENT: E E I N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTIENT plus a wildcard: SENTIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTIENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTIENT
- Intelligence Honesty and Confidence equal Cynicism
- SANTANA THE sentient TOUR ...
- PISCES Eat 3D
- Are Realistic Digitally Created Movies commercially viable
- Performance Grounding Kits Fabricators Market
- Maplin Electronics Forum View topic - Are you unable to view CCTV ...
- refer to myself as an intelligent life form because I am sentient ...
- dcoupage letters wood
- sentient Energy Gorilion Finally Reliable Web Development
- Grumpy face... by sentientXenoQueen on deviantART