Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENT exist?
Definitions of INTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- Something that is intended; an aim or a purpose.
- The state of one’s mind at the time one carries out an action.
- Meaning; purport.
- Firmly fixed; concentrated: an intent gaze.
- Having the attention applied; engrossed: The students, intent upon their books, did not hear me enter the room.
- Having the mind and will focused on a specific purpose: was intent on leaving within the hour; are intent upon being recognized.
- noun - a purpose
There are 6 letters in INTENT: E I N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENT plus a wildcard: INTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.