Scrabble word: INTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENT exist?
Definitions of INTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- Something that is intended; an aim or a purpose.
- The state of one’s mind at the time one carries out an action.
- Meaning; purport.
- Firmly fixed; concentrated: an intent gaze.
- Having the attention applied; engrossed: The students, intent upon their books, did not hear me enter the room.
- Having the mind and will focused on a specific purpose: was intent on leaving within the hour; are intent upon being recognized.
- noun - a purpose