Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENT exist?
Definitions of INTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- Something that is intended; an aim or a purpose.
- The state of one’s mind at the time one carries out an action.
- Meaning; purport.
- Firmly fixed; concentrated: an intent gaze.
- Having the attention applied; engrossed: The students, intent upon their books, did not hear me enter the room.
- Having the mind and will focused on a specific purpose: was intent on leaving within the hour; are intent upon being recognized.
- n - a purpose
There are 6 letters in INTENT: E I N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENT plus a wildcard: INTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENT
- sample letter of intent for employment
- letter of intent sample letter of intent letter of intent graduate ...
- How to write a letter of intent for a job pictures 3 - Free Letter ...
- What should a query letter look like anyway Part II the inevitable ...
- Sample letter of intent internal job posting - Free Letter & Resume ...
- intent to sue sample letter
- Letter of intent Template Government letter of intent Letter of intent ...
- Cover Letter for Director of Information Technology
- Sample Letter of intent Date Council of Associates American College