Is INTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- Something that is intended; an aim or a purpose.
- The state of one’s mind at the time one carries out an action.
- Meaning; purport.
- Firmly fixed; concentrated: an intent gaze.
- Having the attention applied; engrossed: The students, intent upon their books, did not hear me enter the room.
- Having the mind and will focused on a specific purpose: was intent on leaving within the hour; are intent upon being recognized.
- noun - a purpose
There are 6 letters in INTENT: E I N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENT, to go: INTENT?
Rearrange the letters in INTENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INTENT
What's nearby INTENT
Lookup in Wiki for INTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENT"